Summary of Position
The Director of Revenue Management is part of the Operations team and responsible for consulting with LMC’s Asset Management and Property Management teams to oversee potential revenue opportunities and provide short-term and long-term strategic revenue management.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Consult with LMC Asset Management and Property Management on the corresponding revenue management system parameters and tuning.
- Build support with external and internal business partners to ensure that they are fully committed to revenue management initiatives.
- Provide regular performance and strategy reviews with Community stakeholders to ensure ongoing revenue growth.
- Lead a team of Pricing Analysts.
- Establish clear development goals for the Pricing Analysts and facilitate their professional growth.
- Conduct recurring calls and meetings with Pricing Analysts and other team members to ensure all projects are on target and provide corrective action as necessary.
- Coordinate and conduct weekly/bi-weekly pricing calls.
- Provide personalized training solutions for LMC Associates as needed.
- Provide input and feedback, regarding Yieldstar features and functionality to RealPage to facilitate future enhancements.
- Complete special projects as requested.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field required.
- 15+ years’ experience progressive professional experience required, with demonstrated supervisory experience.
- Previous experience with revenue management in multifamily operations is required.
- Yieldstar experience is very strongly preferred.
- Analytical background and ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with and influence all levels of an organization.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to manage team of business consultants in different locations.
- Ability to bring new ideas.
- Demonstrated ability to work in dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities, strategies, and timeframes.
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment.
- Tactful in difficult situations.
- Ability to conduct trainings for customers in-person and/or via webinar.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office tools: Word, Excel, Outlook.
This is a position which requires the Director of Revenue Management to be able to view computer screens, mobile devices, and other electronic equipment for extended periods of time where visual strain may result. Must also have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary. Periodic travel within and outside of assigned geographic area may be required to assist with community openings, business meetings, or other events and situations necessary for the accomplishment of some or all of the daily responsibilities of this position.
- Ability and willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Arrive to work on time.
- Follow directions from a supervisor.
- Interact well with co-workers.
- Understand and follow posted work rules and procedures.
- Accept constructive criticism.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.