(Aliso Viejo, CA)
Summary of Position Requirements
Supports the Development team and acts as the liaison with Accounting. Provides general project management coordination and general office management with limited executive support.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop processes and efficiencies for routine office management, such as, supply ordering, maintaining project files, mail, and etc.
- Updates, reconciles, and maintains project budgets.
- Ensures required compliance information is collected and reviewed to setup vendors, consultants, and contractors in the payables system.
- Receives and reviews accuracy of invoices then code and distribute for proper approval.
- Generates POs and Contracts for vendors, consultants, and contractors.
- Inputs and maintains contracts in the Construction Management system.
- Maintains project schedules/worksheets/databases such as contract status logs, consultant rosters, bond tracking schedules, and etc.
- Reviews multiple calendars and coordinate with outside parties for meeting schedules to ensure required attendance.
- Collate and assemble feasibility books and presentations.
- Facilitate the delivery of escrow and title documents.
Education and Experience Requirement
- High School Diploma of General Equivalency Diploma is required.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred.
- At least 5 years of related work experience.
- Notary License is preferred.
- Must have strong computer skills, Microsoft Word and Excel. Proficient in Access is a plus.
- Knowledge in JD Edwards, Timberline, and Sage experience is preferred.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a valid state drivers’ license.
- Must have strong organization skills and be meticulous.
- Must possess professional attitude to represent the company in a positive manner.
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the ability to frequently stand, bend, stoop, reach, lift, move, and carry office supplies and materials weighing up to 25 pounds. Finger dexterity in operating a computer keyboard and calculator. Office work requires sitting at a computer monitor for extended periods of time. May be required to operate a motor vehicle.
- Arrive to work on time.
- Follow directions from a supervisor.
- Interact well with co-workers.
- Understand and follow posted work rules and procedures.
- Accept constructive criticism.
- Must be willing to work in office facilities that are usual and customary for the industry.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.