At LMC, it’s all about the team. LMC is a very special place to work, largely because of the special people who work here. Our company culture is infused with spirit, enthusiasm, and vitality. Our open channels of communication unite our associates and foster inspiration, collaboration, and high-fives. Since 2011, LMC has been growing to successfully develop, build, and manage apartment communities across the country. Hope you are looking for opportunities at one of America’s leading apartment developers and the 2017 Best Place to Work in Multifamily, because here they come.
Summary of Position:
Develops and executes strategic marketing plans for assigned region and properties while assisting in the development of national marketing initiatives, promotions, collateral production, property imaging, and property merchandising.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages social media accounts via Lennar’s Sprinkler account.
- Analyzes needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Initiates and establishes strategic marketing plans designed to achieve corporate objectives regarding lease-ups, brand reputation, budget assumptions, revenue, profitability, and market share.
- Analyzes marketing programs and adjust strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness and provides post-event reports, analysis, and regular status reports on marketing programs.
- Negotiates contract terms with outside agencies by developing relationships with vendors and understanding development changes in marketing approach in the industry.
- Communicates with marketing team and outside advertising agencies on projects and promotional activities including print, electronic media, direct-mail and signage for assigned regional area.
- Develops and recommends interior and exterior property marketing policy, marketing signage, property and regional collateral, network, and outreach programs to promote sales.
- Trains and evaluates Leasing Associates sales performance, including e-lead compliance.
- Supports Regional Property Manager in overseeing implementation and monitoring effectiveness of residential programs designed to retain residents and increase perception of community.
- Reviews analysis of marketing surveys on current and new service concepts in order to make recommendations and identify opportunity for increase sales.
- Represents the Company in a professional and enthusiastic manner by being courteous when dealing with residents, Associates, and general public.
- Responsible for staying abreast of new technology, advancements, and changes in the marketing environment in order to best serve the objectives of the organization and adjusts plans accordingly.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in marketing, communications, business or related field.
- At least 7 to 10 years of industry related marketing experience.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- Working knowledge of graphic arts, collateral design and production, public relations, and communications.
- Working knowledge of SEO, SEM, websites, Major Social Media venues and digital marketing.
- Problem solving experience with contemporary solutions for marketing initiatives that impact the customer, communities, and the marketplace.
- Must be articulate and organized, with good writing skills, and have experience communicating and presenting ideas and marketing concepts.
- Must be detailed oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment with changing deadlines.
This is a position which requires the Regional Marketing Director to be able to view computer screens, mobile devices and other electronic equipment, paper reports, and journals for extended periods of time where visual strain may result. Must be able to frequently walk, stand, and climb stairs. Also, have the ability to speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 20 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary. Regular travel is be required to attend training classes, business meetings, or other situations necessary for the accomplishment of some or all of the daily responsibilities of this position.
- Arrive to work on time
- Follow directions from a supervisor
- Interact well with co-workers
- Understand and follow posted work rules and procedures
- Accept constructive criticism
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.