Summary of Position
Responsible for Treasury functions including cash and bank account management. Assist in daily/weekly wire transfers and any accounting related services required. The Treasury Analyst is responsible for day-to-day banking operations of the LMC East Region treasury department.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Setup users on banking platform administration
- Initiate bank account setup, signature documentation and database maintenance
- Prepare billings of bank service charges to each Business Unit
- Create, monitor and update daily cash report for Sr. Management
- Maintain a daily calendar of upcoming cash events to ensure timely payment of important obligations via wire transfers
- Monitor the Wire Request email box for wire requests and approvals via DocuSign
- Review and initiate internal and external transfers
- Review expense reports in ChromeRiver (electronic T&E program) for approximately 300 Associates
- Interact with various personnel throughout the organization on a daily basis
Education and Experience Requirements
- Degree in finance, accounting or business management preferred
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in treasury/cash management or equivalent required
- 2-3 years public company experience preferred
- Ability to fully understand and proficiently navigate bank websites for initiating electronic payments, and extracting information efficiently and timely
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively manage time
- Must possess professional attitude to represent company in a positive manner
- Great work ethic and ability to work with a team
- Advanced PC skills with strong emphasis in Microsoft Word, Excel and DocuSign. Sage/Timberline accounting system or any other comparable system is a plus.
Note: Management reserves the right to change the duties and responsibilities set forth herein at any time. This position outlines the basic tasks and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties that may be required for the associate.
This is a position which requires the Marketing Specialist frequent walking, standing and climbing of stairs in/around homes, models and properties. Must also have the ability to operate computer equipment, operate an automobile, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 20 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
- Works well as part of a team.
- Arrive to work on time.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as required for events.
- Follow directions from a supervisor.
- Interact well with co-workers.
- Understand and follow posted work rules and procedures.
- Accept constructive criticism.
- Regular interaction with executive management of outside corporations, as well as division executives and staff, customers, subcontractors and construction personnel, municipality staff and government agencies.
- To be successful, candidate must be extremely driven, have an eye for detail, deliver results within deadlines while balancing multiple concurrent priorities, and be prepared to work in a fast paced and evolving environment.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.