Summary of Position
Act in an integral administrative support role for the division office in a Fortune 500 company.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet all visitors with friendliness and warmth. This person will be the initial point of contact and will set the tone for every visitor’s experience.
- Collect and organize documents for development contracts (execute contract, W-9s, insurance, etc)
- Serve as a point of contract for the vendors for administrative information
- Submitting and validating vendor insurance through EBIX to ensure the contracts follow LMC’s requirements
- Coordinating with the accounting team to submit check request and ABR for any vendor changes.
- Prepare and process monthly expense reports for the development team in a timely manner
- Organize, prioritize and execute on large volumes of highly confidential and time-sensitive information.
- Schedule meetings and facilitate in-meeting meals, beverages, etc.
- Assist with travel arrangements (Division President & Vice Presidents only)
- Answer and screen phone calls and take detailed messages.
- Ability to prioritize phone calls/emails and assisting in resolving problems.
- Effectively communicate with others and solve problems on a daily basis.
- Handle company phone system – name and extension updates, greeting updates, etc.
- Manage inventory of business supplies, refreshments, etc. )
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma is required.
- Must have experience with administrative support in a corporate office environment
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Perform multiple, detailed-oriented tasks with simultaneous deadlines.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Excellent writing and organization skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite – Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, OneNote and Excel.
- Possess strong work ethic, integrity and loyalty.
- Team player with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
This is a position which requires the Concierge to frequently walk, stand, and climb stairs in/around apartment homes, models, and apartment communities. Must also have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 50 lbs. independently. Finger dexterity is necessary. Rare or regular travel may be required to assist other apartment communities as needed, attend training classes, business meetings, or other situations necessary for the accomplishment of some or all of the daily responsibilities of this position. Must be able to work inside and outside in all weather conditions (rain, snow, heat, hail, wind, sleet).
- Arrive to work on time.
- Follow directions from a supervisor.
- Take good notes, pay attention to detail and be very organized.
- Interact well with visitors and co-workers.
- Understand and follow posted work rules and procedures.
- Accept constructive criticism.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.