(Aliso Viejo, CA)
Summary of Position
The Operations Support Specialist is responsible for supporting all property management software used at LMC Living. The Operations Systems Specialist will configure, troubleshoot, update, test, and enhance the software tools necessary to effectively support the property and financial management aspects of the portfolios. The Operations Systems Specialist will also assist with ongoing training, coaching and supporting internal system users and may assist in the implement and support of other software applications used within the organization.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide first tier end-user support on RealPage property management software programs, including OneSite, Ops Technology, Online Leasing, Lead2Lease, Marketing Center.
- Assist with software implementations and training including live presentations, webinars and telephone support.
- Support month end processes and reporting needs.
- Work with external vendors and business partners to identify resolve integration issues.
- Maintain and update user documentation, policies, procedures and training materials related to systems processes.
- Track common user errors to identify additional training needs.
- Work with users to identify training needs and provide one-on-one support in person or over the web.
- Assist at site level as needed.
- Complete system audits.
- Manage weekly Q&A web sessions for software and internal processes.
- Act as a performance improvement resource to managers by following up to provide individual coaching and one-on-one training, conducting remedial and refresher training, and suggesting education and training alternatives and options based on specific situations.
- Assist with due diligence tasks, special projects and process improvement initiatives.
- Assist in the design, implementation and maintenance of distance learning strategies.
- Represents the company in a professional manner both internally and externally.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Complete special projects in as requested.
- Maintain company LMS.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- College Degree preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in property management software (preferably RealPage OneSite), and other computer applications and software used by LMC sufficient to provide first tier support RealPage property management software programs.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and people skills, providing support to varying levels of knowledge.
- Knowledge and experience in apartment community operation sufficient to understand the processes, procedures, and daily workflow relative to the use of computer applications and property management systems.
- Able to grasp new concepts and ideas quickly and adapt processes and techniques to meet business needs.
- Strong organizational, planning, time management and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Able to work independently and to collaborate with team members to meet and exceed goals.
- Proven record of providing strong customer service.
This is a position which requires the Operations Support Specialist to be able to view computer screens, mobile devices, and other electronic equipment for extended periods of time where visual strain may result. Must also have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary. Periodic travel within and outside of assigned geographic area may be required to assist with community openings, business meetings, or other events and situations necessary for the accomplishment of some or all of the daily responsibilities of this position.
- Ability and willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Arrive to work on time.
- Follow directions from a supervisor.
- Interact well with co-workers.
- Understand and follow posted work rules and procedures.
- Accept constructive criticism.
- Periodic travel within and outside of assigned geographic area may be required to assist with community openings, business meetings, or other events and situations necessary for the accomplishment of some or all of the daily responsibilities of this position.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.