The line between high-tech and fine art begins to blur at LMC’s new Oakland community, 17th & Broadway, where fully integrated smart home systems electronically roll back shades to reveal views of Lake Merritt and downtown, and a local artist’s work serves as a centerpiece inside.
Residents of 17th & Broadway, LMC’s first development in Oakland, experience the best of both worlds. The Uptown district’s thriving entertainment scene, as well as the cultural and dining opportunities in Old Town, are easily within residents’ reach, with the city seemingly at one’s fingertips through the floor-to-ceiling glass of the entertainment room on the 34th floor. One of Oakland’s tallest residential towers, 17th & Broadway features a private-dining solarium and Penthouse level lounge on the top floor, which also includes a sky deck, multiple fire pits, wet bar and gallery space.
Situated at 447 17th Street, 17th & Broadway is the permanent home of Oakland artist David Huffman’s large public art feature. With the artsy Old Town district and Uptown neighborhood easily accessible from the community, a pair of BART stations just blocks away and Downtown San Francisco only a 12-minute drive from the property, there isn’t a better staging point for exploring Oakland and the Bay Area. With Lake Merritt and Snow Park within easy reach, the community garners a Walk Score of 99 and a Bike Score of 91.
17th & Broadway offers one-, two- and three-bedroom homes and amenity areas on the first, sixth and 34th floors. Well-appointed home interiors include a variety of high-end features, including 9-foot ceilings, Barbosa designer cabinets, quartz countertops and glass-tile kitchen backsplashes. Homes are fully integrated with smart home technology, including superior Wi-Fi coverage and programming for temperature control.
The first floor, home to the posh main lobby and its vaulted 18-foot ceilings, includes a full-time concierge service, mailroom with digital package lockers, bike parking and a pet washing and grooming station and 4,800 square feet of retail space. The sixth floor offers the ultimate open-air experience with a resort-inspired outdoor pool and spa, barbecue grills and fire pit. The floor also includes a state-of-the-art 24-hour fitness and training center highlighted by LMC’s exclusive motivational wall fueled with extreme Go-Pro content and creative co-working space with seven reservable conference rooms.
- Large kitchens with quartz countertops and center islands
- Custom pendant lighting
- Full ceramic-tile kitchen backsplashes
- Stainless-steel appliances and premium slide-in gas ranges
- Large under-mount, modern sinks and faucet hardware
- Ceramic-tile shower surrounds
- Porcelain tile bathroom floors
- Full-size, front loading washers and dryers
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Smart thermostats and well-placed USB outlets
- LMC Dream Suite smart home technology to control temperature and shades
- Keyless entry
- Panoramic sky deck with fire pits, wet bar, and stunning views
- Penthouse game room with billiards and shuffle board
- Exclusive co-working lounge including reservable conference and meeting rooms
- Outdoor pool terrace for socializing and soaking up the sun
- Outdoor pool, spa and lounge space with luxurious seating, BBQ grills and fire pit
- Full-time concierge
- Controlled access bicycle parking with adjacent workshop
- Pet washing and grooming station
- 24-hour fitness and training facility
- Large event space
- 24-hour package acceptance
Ready to live the 17th & Broadway lifestyle? Contact us here.
Are you looking for amazing opportunities for career growth at one of America’s leading apartment development, construction and management companies? We are always growing and looking to add amazing people to our LMC teams!