An edgy art scene, neighboring Coors Field and a raw industrial vibe all contribute to the Downtown energy at LMC’s new community, Canvas, located in Denver’s River North Art District.
Continually updated street murals, local restaurants, microbreweries and more than 50 neighborhood galleries await Canvas residents just beyond their doorsteps, with unparalleled views of both the picturesque Rocky Mountains and majestic Denver skyline framed outside their windows. Connectivity to the greater Denver metro area is effortless, with transit hubs Union Station and the new RTD commuter rail station both less than a mile away, and Interstates 25 and 70 – the city’s main arteries – both within a short drive.
Located at 2401 Blake Street, just four blocks north of Coors Field, Canvas is the perfect staging point to catch a ballgame or embark on a night on the town. Downtown Denver’s dining, entertainment and cultural opportunities are all just a short stroll away. The site, which boasts a superb Walk Score of 90 and Bike Score of 94, also is within walking distance of Denver’s prosperous Central Business District, city parks and riverside trail systems.
The podium-style community features a balanced mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes throughout five residential stories, situated above approximately 5,200 square feet of ground-floor retail space. Canvas offers 240 homes, with square footage ranging from approximately 590 to 1,250. Apartment interiors feature spacious, modern kitchens, custom cabinetry and lighting, quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances. Amenities include a pool and spa courtyard, outdoor bar and fire pit, two-story 24-hour fitness and training facility, resident lounge and rooftop sky lounge, and a pet grooming room and bike wash.
Canvas began leasing in the summer of 2019.
- Expansive kitchens with quartz countertops
- Kitchen islands with designer pendant lighting
- Stainless-steel appliance package
- Undermount sinks with designer faucet hardware
- Full ceramic-tile backsplash
- Large pantries in select homes
- Spacious bathrooms with tile shower surrounds and oversized tubs
- Smart thermostats
- Full-size washers and dryers
- Walk-in closets
- USB outlets in kitchen and bedrooms
- City, mountain and Coors Field views
- 24-hour, two-story fitness and training facility
- Pool and spa courtyard with panoramic mountain views
- Social courtyard featuring outdoor bar with TVs, grills and fire pits
- Resident lounge with study niches, ping pong, arcade games and TVs
- Rooftop sky lounge with indoor/outdoor fireplace seating
- Pet groom room
- Bike wash
- On-site storage and bike parking
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- 24-hour package acceptance
- Less than one mile to Union Station
- Walking distance to the newly-built RTD commuter rail station
Ready to live the Canvas lifestyle? Contact us here.
Are you looking for amazing opportunities for career growth at one of America’s leading apartment development, construction and management companies? We are always growing and looking to add amazing people to our LMC teams!